Creative Extends GigaWorks T20 To T40 ~ Creative Labs Zen MP3 Players Sound Blaster Card
Creative Labs Sale!
creative labs sale!
'Like' us to get latest Discount Coupons update and win prizes!->

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Creative Extends GigaWorks T20 To T40

GigaWorks T40
The GigaWorks T40 is an extension of the current Creative GigaWorks T20 2.0 Speakers. This new class of performance desktop speakers features a three-driver design for audiophile-like audio that injects new life to your desktop music-listening experience.

The GigaWorks T40 also features Midrange-Tweeter-Midrange (MTM) driver configuration that improves the overall audio balance with deeper and richer bass effects, giving you music that sounds fuller, warmer in tone and closer to the original audio. This is something new which the older T20 do not have such feature.

Besides, the GigaWorks T40 also inherits the BasXPort technology which is acoustically engineered to enhance the lower midrange by efficiently channelling sound waves from the inner chamber to the soundstage.

Please register for a free login to access the downloads @ myCreative Fansite Forum (Member Area) Thanks!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last timе I сame аcross a webѕitе
this appealіng it coѕt me my GϹSEs i'm almost positive, I was on it that often.

Feel free to surf to my webpage ... cheappersonalloans.me.uk

Post a Comment

Need more help? Please post your questions/comments in myCreative Fansite Forum. So that we can help you out.

myCreative Fansite Store (fulfilled by Amazon!)
Store | Buy @ US | Buy @ UK

Zen Forums
MP3 Player | ZEN Tips, Tricks, Hacks | ZEN X-Fi Style / 100 / 300 | ZEN X-Fi2 | ZEN X-Fi | ZEN Mozaic / EZ100 / EZ300 | ZEN / MX | ZEN V / Plus | ZEN Vision M | ZEN Vision W | ZEN Micro / Photo | ZEN Stone / Plus | MuVo / T100 / T200 | Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra / MuVo | Zii Egg | ZEN Touch 2 ZEN Style M100 / M300

Tablet Forums
ZiiO Tablet

Other MP3 Player Forums
Microsoft Zune / HD | SanDisk Sansa

Sound Blaster Forums
Sound Blaster Card | Audigy

Creative Forums
Creative Technology | Auction Buy Sell | Vado HD / Webcam | Creative Speaker Creative Headphone Headset

Other Forums
Our Site News, Announcement | Chit Chat | Counseling Psychology

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Recent Comments