Problem: Just the other day at our forum, rofl717717 was having problem installing his Zen V Plus installation CD on his win XP. There was a strange error "Installation is unable to continue because of one or more unresovled Issues. Please contact support services Quote: Error I-001" which do not allow him to continue with the installation.
Solution: Well, good news, we managed to find the solution to this problem. These are the steps required to resolve this problem.
1. Leave the error messages on the screen.
2. Click on the Start button, and then click on Search.
3. Select All files and Folders, and type INSTALL.LOG in the file name field.
4. If more than one copy of the INSTALL.LOG is found, check on the date for each file, and open the most recent file using notepad. This should correspond to the date / time of the installation attempt.
5. Scroll to the last 1-3 lines in this log file.
These lines should show what installation file, Windows file, or registry component was not found by the installation.
At this point, you can try to reinstall the missing file or Windows component.
And this problem was resolved. You can find all the action here in our forum.