Finally, Creative is giving out dividend for the year ended 30 June 2009. Although the company is still in red, this kind gesture will be appreciated by its shareholders. Though its only S$0.10 per share as compared to US$0.40 per share previously when the company was doing well. But alas, its better than nothing. Most of the shareholders will be happy to hear this good news.
The 27th Annual General Meeting of Creative Technology Ltd will be held at 31 International Business Park, Creative Resource, Singapore 609921 on Thursday, 29 October 2009 at 10.30 a.m. to transact the following business:-
1. To receive and adopt the Directors’ Report and the Audited Accounts of the Company for the financial year ended 30 June 2009 and the Auditors’ Report thereon.
2. To re-elect the following Directors who will retire from the Board at the Annual General Meeting and, being eligible, offer themselves for re-election:
(a) Mr. Lee Kheng Nam
(b) Mr. Lee Gwong-Yih
3. To approve Directors’ fees of S$205,000 (2008: S$240,000) for the year ended 30 June 2009.
4. To re-appoint Messrs PricewaterhouseCoopers as Auditors and to authorise the Directors to fix their remuneration.
5. To approve an Ordinary Dividend (tax exempt) of S$0.10 per Ordinary Share for the year ended 30 June 2009.