Creative has released a new ZEN X-Fi2 firmware to support the 64GB model. So it doesn't matter for those of us holding non-64GB models. Now I wonder what happens if we accidentally update this firmware? Will it cause any harm?
File Name : ZENX-Fi2_PCFW_L22_1_20_08.exe
This download contains an improved version of the firmware found on your Creative ZEN® X-Fi2 player. It adds support for ZEN X-Fi2 64 GB model. For more details, read the rest of this Web release note.
* Adds support for ZEN X-Fi2 64 GB model.
* Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later
* USB port
* Creative ZEN X-Fi2 player
* To install this firmware, do the following:
1. Download the ZENX-Fi2_PCFW_L22_1_20_08.exe file to your local hard disk.
2. Close all application windows that are currently running on your computer.
3. Connect your player to your computer.
4. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the instructions on the screen.