If you lost your starter pack, you can download the original version of it here.
File Name : ZENXFi2_PCApp_A4_1_16_02.exe
This starter pack is updated with the latest version of the software and User Guide for your Creative ZEN® X-Fi2 player. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
This starter pack includes the following:
* Creative Centrale (1.16.02)
Rips audio CDs and VCD/DVDs, transfers and manages your music, photos, and videos.
* User Guide
Provides information on using your player.
* Updates the User Guide for firmware version 1.10.xx or later.
* Improves support for Windows 7.
* Improves CD ripping and ID3 tagging.
* Improves support for BMP (.bmp) file conversion.
* Ensures the correct resolution after you convert videos.
* Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later
* USB port
* Creative ZEN X-Fi2
* To install this starter pack:
1. Download the ZENXFi2_PCApp_A4_1_16_02.exe file into your local hard disk.
2. Close all application windows that are currently running.
3. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the instructions on the screen.
* For computers with Windows Media Player version 10 or lower, make sure your computer is connected to the Internet while installing the Starter Pack.
Having problem with your Zen?
Click here to read more on myZenChecker