This is released together with the ZEN Style M300 firmware v1.00.16. A lot of people who are experiencing playlist problem with their ZEN Style M100 will love it. With this firmware, it will support playlists created by Windows Media Player and WinAMP in *.m3u format. Besides, this firmware will improve the overall stability of the ZEN Style M100 mp3 player.
Release date : 11 Aug 11
File Name : ZENFWUpdater_M100_v1.00.16.exe
This download contains an improved version of the firmware found on your Creative ZEN® Style M100 player. It improves the overall stability of the player.
• Now supports playlists created by Windows Media Player and WinAMP in *.m3u format.
• Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later
• USB port
• Creative ZEN Style M100 player
Due to changes in this new firmware, the firmware update utility may not detect previous firmware versions correctly (example: 0.01.000). Please do not be alarmed by this and continue with the firmware installation.
To install this firmware, do the following:
1. Download the ZENFWUpdater_M100_v1.00.16.exe file to your computer’s local hard disk.
2. Close all application windows that are currently running on your computer.
3. Connect your player to your computer.
4. Back-up your player's content before proceeding with this firmware update.
5. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the instructions on the screen.
We want to hear from you, please feel free to let us know in the comments section below.