This is fresh, just out from the oven. A lot of people who are experiencing playlist problem with their ZEN Style M300 will love it. With this firmware, it will support playlists created by Windows Media Player and WinAMP in *.m3u format. Besides, this firmware will improve the overall stability and Bluetooth user experience.
Release date : 11 Aug 11
This download contains an improved version of the firmware found on your Creative ZEN® Style M300 player.
File Name : ZENFWUpdater_M300_v1.00.16.exe
• Now supports playlists created by Windows Media Player and WinAMP in *.m3u format.
• Improves stability of player when it's paired and streaming music via Bluetooth.
• Allows Bluetooth streaming of Audiobooks.
• Now supports 4-digit pairing code entry for compatible Bluetooth multimedia devices or Bluetooth car stereo decks
• Bluetooth will be turned ON automatically upon restart when it is detected that it was ON prior to shutdown
• Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later
• USB port
• Creative ZEN Style M300 player
Due to changes in this new firmware, the firmware update utility may not detect previous firmware versions correctly (example: 0.01.000). Please do not be alarmed by this and continue with the firmware installation.
To install this firmware, do the following:
1. Download the ZENFWUpdater_M300_v1.00.16.exe file to your computer’s local hard disk.
2. Close all application windows that are currently running on your computer.
3. Connect your player to your computer.
4. Back-up your player's content before proceeding with this firmware update.
5. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the instructions on the screen.
We want to hear from you, please feel free to let us know in the comments section below.